Re: [Banshee-List] banshee+monoaddins+opensuse

There's obviously a communication problem which I can't fix... so I
did as asked, placed the mono-addins on Banshee repo and 11.3 and 11.4
builds are now building against mono-addins 0.6.2 and completly
ignoring that all applications that are provided by openSUSE 11.4/11.3
have an explicit requires for mono(0.5.0.0) which might trigger fun
events with packagekit updating not to mention that some application
will be broken for sure.

Since I don't have a 11.4 system, I can't test them. For what I've
seen in Factory, upgrading from 0.6.1 (0.6.0.0) for 0.6.2 (0.6.0.0)
doesn't bring problems, but on 11.4 applications were built against
0.5.0.0 and have it on the requirements.

I do it like Pilatus, from here I wash my hands.

NM