Re: [Banshee-List] Scoring question

Michael: What would you suggest as a replacement for "sort by least
played" as a play list then?

If I continually skip a song, it will still have a low playcount and
will continue to show up on the "sort by least played"
Again, it's probably a song I should just delete...

I'm quite satisfied with Banshee atm, even if it's different from what
I expect. I'm not suggesting that the method be changed, though I'm
always in favor of more options.

-Isaac