[Banshee-List] Syncing with a Samsung SCH-R360

Hello!

I am running Banshee 2.0.0 under Ubuntu 11.04 and am having trouble
syncing with my Samsung SCH-R360 aka Freeform II.  The Samsung stores
its music in the 'My Music' folder on the device.  However, Banshee puts
it in the 'Music" folder.  Is there a way to tell Banshee about the 'My
Music' folder?  I tried looking in the Preferences dialog but got a
little confused.

Sorry for bringing up what seems to be an obvious question but I
searched the archives and didn't find the answer.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bill Hammond