Re: [Banshee-List] Newbie Q: Lyrics & iTunes Library

Bertrand, I'm slowly working my way through this, I think.
.
Part of the problem is that the most recent version of Banshee in the Fedora
repositories is 1.8. Perhaps that will be updated in about two weeks when
the next Fedora release comes out. Regardless, I downloaded the source
tarball for 2.0.1, which was great. I've been using it for a couple of days
now.
.
Guessing here - the community extensions package *is* installed, I see, from
the Fedora repositories, and I'm wondering if that's the reason the
./autogen.sh tells me some dependency is out of date. I'm going to check the
list of dependencies next, but since I update daily, I'm pretty sure they
too are as up to date as they're going to get until the new Fedora is
installed. Perhaps I'll find something is missing.
.
I hesitate to un-install the community-extensions in order to re-install,
because that almost always leads to dependency problems. If you judge it's
safe I'll bite that bullet.
.
As for the text, I'd have to retrace my steps. I probably saw something
less-than-recent in a post to this forum.