Re: [Banshee-List] Newbie Q: Lyrics & iTunes Library

Bertrand, Appreciate your help.
.
I've been looking here http://banshee.fm/download/extensions/ and that's
part of the problem. There's a list of extensions that raises suspicions
because it doesn't match what is actually in the executable (at least,
Lyrics is missing). At the bottom you see "tarballs" and instructions for
git. Since I haven't used git before, it's mostly written in Klingon to me,
but I'll struggle with it.
.
Digging into the links gets to tarballs that are pretty much unlabeled,
except for a build indication that doesn't match the text I was reading
concerning the extensions. (The newest was supposed to be ver. 1.8, I think,
and a link is given to 2.0. No indication given that it might be an alpha or
beta version).