Re: [Banshee-List] Newbie Q: Lyrics & iTunes Library

For the Lyrics extension, you should be able to find a package for
your distribution, usually called "banshee-community-extensions",
which contains all the various extensions, or maybe a package called
"banshee-extension-lyrics", specifically for the Lyrics extension. I'd
start looking at the same place where you found the Banshee package
you have installed.

Compiling from source is possible, but it might not be the easiest way
to get what you want.

--
Bertrand