Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

I don't think that's a good idea.  It's in such a poor state that the
only people using it should be people helping to fix it, and you can
only do that if you have it built yourself.  We wouldn't want users
thinking it's ready for beta (or even alpha) testing.

Gabriel