Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

Ooo. Reinstalling GTK# brought it down to just 1 error.

"banshee\src\Core\Banshee.Services\Banshee.Metadata.MusicBrainz\MusicBrainzQueryJob.cs(7,7): Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MusicBrainz' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) (Banshee.Services)"

I'm off to bed, let me know if you get anything working though Matt.
αθεοι αεί, Joe

2011/1/5 Matt Sturgeon <mttza1 gmail com>
Is there a team who are working on the port to windows?