Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

Should mention thank you as well.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 1:29 AM, joe greef <jkreef gmail com> wrote:
That brought it down to 3 identical errors:
"Metadata file 'C:\Users\csd\Downloads\Banshee\Dev\banshee\bin\Hyena.Data.Sqlite.dll' could not be found (CS0006)"

As for executing the build, have you tried the little green play button? That usually works for me on IDE's if it exists.
αθεοι αεί, Joe