Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

Did the git submodual command retrieve the hyena modual?

And which IDE are you using - im on Mono.

Do you know if your on Debug or Windows build configuiration - I don't
know which im on, since I've never used Mono on Windows before :/

The instructions (http://banshee.fm/download/development/#windows)
instruct us to "change the build configuration from Debug to Windows"
and to "build the Solution".

It would be nice to have IDE specific instructions for the reccomended
IDEs on how to perform these actions...

And joe greef <jkreef gmail com> is welcome ;)