Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

No, there is not currently a third, however i will look at any visual
tweaks, and i will play with moving the Repeat selector. My main concern
for Mockup 3 is finding a plausible location for the total track data.

Again, suggestions/comments/criticism welcome :)

--
http://www.kicks.co.cc/banshee-mockup