Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

Ok, a third mockup is now available that includes the Repeat
selector-button featured on the right, and a suggested way of showing
the number of total tracks in a section (already implemented for e.g.
playlists, but not main sections :/)

--
http://www.kicks.co.cc/banshee-mockup