Re: [Banshee-List] Creative Zen Player

I've got a Zen X-FI and have had the same behaviour. The problem (at
least at one point) was that Gnome/Nautilus/gphoto-vfs captured the
device and Banshee couldn't get it. Try unmounting it and see if Banshee
can get hold of it then. If not then try Gabriel's instructions and also
try running Banshee as "banshee-1 --debug" to see what errors it prints.