Re: [Banshee-List] Creative Zen Player

Hi Laura,

What Linux distribution are you on?  What version of Banshee?  Did you
change anything between when it worked and now - upgrading your
distro, or Banshee, or anything?

Can you install mtp-tools and run `mtp-detect` from a terminal, with
the Zen plugged in, and see if it produces a bunch of output,
signifying it sees/recognizes the device?

Gabriel