Re: [Banshee-List] Trouble with last fm?

Thank you!!! now it works =)

2010/3/31 Arutha <devplace hotmail com>

Previously, I had this error too. It resolved itself after I reauthenticated
myself with last.fm. So deleting the old authentication at the site,
reauthentication from banshee and then (and this seems important) hitting
the refresh button (i.e., `check if banshee has been authorized' button) in
banshee.

Did you try that?