[Banshee-List] Creative Zen Player

Hi,

I have been using my mp3 player Creative Zen M with Banshee Media Player for the past few years however it has now stopped appearing in the panel down the side and I am not able to transfer music to the player anymore because of this.  My computer still recognises my player as it shows on desktop as Creative Zen and I can open the files and look at the music on it.  Is there some way I can re-scan the mp3 player onto Banshee?  Any help would be appreciated as I don't have any other music player to use my mp3 player with!

Cheers

Laura