Re: [Banshee-List] GConf reference missing

Hi Gabriel

I followed the instructions that were on the Banshee website (get the rar
and git pull)
When I loaded the solution and non-compile disappointment hit me I changed
my focus to a personal project for about a month.
Last week I decided to put my shoulders under this and try to make it VS
friendly so other VS colleagues can join in on the effort more easily.

I'm having a problem with Git though, it seems it cannot merge anything
anymore. Not for other projects either. So I re-installed TortoiseGit
yesterday but haven't had the time to test it out yet.
As soon as I can merge again and have solved any conflicts I will try to
make a patch and make it available.

Thanks for the support so far.
Really hope I can be of some value for the Banshee community

Boris