Re: [Banshee-List] GConf reference missing

Hi Boris,

You actually don't need to (and shouldn't) build the GConf backend.
Banshee will use a XML file to store prefs instead.

Also, have you seen this list of bugs already filed for Banshee on Windows?
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Abanshee%20os%3Awindows

One or two of those have patches or workarounds suggested.  Please
file new bugs and comment on existing ones as you see fit.

Thanks!

Gabriel