[Banshee-List] GConf reference missing

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to build Banshee on WinXp (.net framework 3.5)
Most of the projects are building already (the UI runs, but many exceptions
are trown and it seems no HardwareManager is loaded), but in
Banshee/Backends/Banshee.Gnome/Banshee.GnomeBackend.GConfConfigurationClient.cs
I encounter a problem with GConf.

I'm probably missing a reference to the library holding GConf, but I can't
figure out what I'm doing wrong.
What I'm gathering from the Mono documentation it is part of the Mono
framework but I can't find out what library it is in.

Can anyone fill me in?