Re: [Banshee-List] GConf reference missing

Ah, so I can safely unload the Banshee.Gnome library on a windows compile.
Well I fixed it right up to the part where the unexisting library kicks in.

Can you tell me how come the projects seem to be all wrong for me yet still
people are compiling it without problems?
Did I not properly git the latest files, did the VS2008 conversion wizard
fudge up or are people not using the csproj files to build?

Thanks for the assistance. I think it would benefit the Banshee win comunity
if we would have a "Visual studio ready" solution to lower the learning
curve.

Greets
Boris