Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-by-default in Ubuntu talk - happening now

I'm currently using 1.4.3 on Ubuntu Jaunty and I have not been able to get
artwork to copy to the G1, and while I can copy the song files referred to
in a playlist, the playlist itself is not created on the G1.  I've mentioned
this here and on the Ubuntu forums more than once and have not received an
answer other than "file a bug" or others agreeing that they are also having
these problems.

If filing a bug report were simpler, I might, but frankly, I don't have a
great desire to sign up for ANOTHER account to keep track of somewhere.  Not
trying to be flip (seriously :-)), just mentioning my own experience and
likely that of others.

Thanks for your work on the G1 integration and I hope that these issues can
be cleared up, as I would LOVE to be able to transfer music to my G1 more
easily.

Thanks.