Re: [Banshee-List] how to connect Banshee 1.4 to a DAAP share

Could you try running this, and posting the results?

mono /usr/lib/mono-zeroconf/MZClient.exe -v -r -t _daap._tcp

MZClient.exe is a simple browser mono-zeroconf provides, and you should already have installed.
mono-zeroconf provides the magic here.... :D