Re: [Banshee-List] how to connect Banshee 1.4 to a DAAP share

Did you already solved the problem?

I also have a running daap-Server in my network that works with amarok. I'm
not sure, if banshee should automatically search the network for
daap-Servers. I couldn't find any button "Search for DAAP-Servers", "Connect
to Shared Music" or anything like that. Unfortunately, also Google seems to
have no answer.