Re: [Banshee-List] how to connect Banshee 1.4 to a DAAP share

Banshee searches automagically for daap servers in the local network,
they usually appear a couple of seconds after the startup. Can you try
and run banshee-1 --debug from the command line, as amlucent did?
Nothing of interest appeared in his debug, but yours may give us a
clue.

Also, which distro and banshee version are you using?