Re: [Banshee-List] ADO.net and ECMA

> As it turns out they have influence when it comes to deciding where and how
> mono applications are adopted. Sad but true.

The people who are in the position to take decicions are actually quite convinced that using mono is not a bigger risk than using any other software. Its mostly a minority of non-developers that yells so loud. But you know what: next to my flat is a school where children also yell loud all day and its just best to ignore that...