Re: [Banshee-List] ADO.net and ECMA

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM, trampster<trampster gmail com> wrote:
> Can someone please explain either.
> 1. why using Mono.Data.Sqlite is not depending on ADO.net
> 2. or that Banshee does depend on ADO.net, and explain why this doesn't
> matter.

It does appear that Mono.Data.Sqlite implements the ADO.NET interface
in addition to generally binding SQLite.  In Banshee we only use the
most basic part of that API - opening a connection, executing queries,
returning results, so changing Hyena.Data.Sqlite to use a new or
extracted SQLite binding/interface will not be difficult.

Gabriel