Re: [Banshee-List] Plug-in for MusicBrainz tagging

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:46, Todd Wilson <twilson csufresno edu> wrote:
3.  It looks like ripping with SJ and then importing the resulting
folder adds the metadata and coverart correctly.  What exactly does
import do?  Would it be easier to have SJ rip all the CDs to a separate
directory and import this whole directory, or rip them directly to my
music library?

Either should be fine. I generally rip to a separate folder and use MusicBrainz Picard to add some of its extended metadata to my files, and Picard is set to move the folders/files to my Music folder, at which point a Rescan or manual Import in Banshee will add them to my Library.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net