Re: [Banshee-List] Some features I would definitely like for Banshee 1.2 !

I'm sorry, I meant for getting the library. I know you have play/pause and so on.

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com> wrote:
One of the most important features you guys should add that I have not seen on this list is a dbus interface. I'm a Do developer, and a really big fan of Banshee. We need that dbus interface :)

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org> wrote:
2008/6/21 Benjamín Valero Espinosa <benjavalero gmail com>:
> Mmm, definitively NOT embed artwork in the files, not even a thumbnail. I
> like the current approach of keeping the files out of the database, with
> names that identify the album.

This approach is only useful if you use banshee and only banshee to
maintain and play your whole collection. As I said I rather use my
PSP, iPod or PS3 to play the music and use Banshee/Rhythmbox to browse
and organize the collection. I still need an external tool to embed
the covers in all the files so they are picked up by the playing
device to which Banshee's database is pretty much useless.

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution