Re: [Banshee-List] Some features I would definitely like for Banshee 1.2 !

I also have a proposal for a new feature: The playlist (i.e. the window
with the tracks when I'm in the music browser) should follow the playing
song - right now the list stays at the place it is and doesn't jump down
when a track further down is played. Would this be possible and would
you even like it?