[Banshee-List] Some features I would definitely like for Banshee 1.2 !

For those who do not know it yet : banshee 1.2 is on the way and scheduled for July. Banshee 1.0 knocked a few people off their feet but once recovered they found out that 1.0.0 had it tiny little annoyances that resulted in peopled grabbing back to Amarok. banshee 1.2 has the potential to take away those annoyances and make sure that you won't have to look back anymore to your beloved Amarok.

A couple of features already in SVN trunk :
- correct treatment of compilation albums (this was a real bummer in 1.0.0 for a lot of people)
- automatic detection in your library directory of new tracks
- recommendations

What I would like to add (listed in order of personal preference) :
- A composer tag in the 'edit track information' window. For the moment you can visualize the composer as a column but you can't edit it ! - Manually adding cover art : I've seen several solutions proposed (like the old 'cover.jpg' in the track's directory) but according to me the most elegant and versatile is that you either 1) drag an image over where the cover art is shown (I believe this used to be possible) but that you can also 2) right click on the cover art which would open up a dialog window to select a .jpg file, the default directory would be the one of the song currently playing; you can than still select you're beloved 'cover.jpg'. - Upon initially collection cover art for the first time, Banshee should first check out the album directory to see if a .jpg/.jpeg file is available and then take that one in stead of start searching directly on the internet. Note that you then best have only one .jpg file in your directory. - Using the replay gain option when playing back songs. It's not neccesary that Banshee calculates the Replay gain tag for you, it would be sufficient to just use it.

Anybody agree with this list ? Anybody want to add ? Keep in mind that we should not make the list to long ...

BTW, congrats to the Aaron's team for this marvelous product. If you guys keep on pushing this hard, we will end up having Banshee as standard media player in the next Ubuntu release ... :-)