Re: [Banshee-List] Some features I would definitely like for Banshee 1.2 !

One of the most important features you guys should add that I have not seen on this list is a dbus interface. I'm a Do developer, and a really big fan of Banshee. We need that dbus interface :)

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org> wrote:
2008/6/21 Benjamín Valero Espinosa <benjavalero gmail com>:
> Mmm, definitively NOT embed artwork in the files, not even a thumbnail. I
> like the current approach of keeping the files out of the database, with
> names that identify the album.

This approach is only useful if you use banshee and only banshee to
maintain and play your whole collection. As I said I rather use my
PSP, iPod or PS3 to play the music and use Banshee/Rhythmbox to browse
and organize the collection. I still need an external tool to embed
the covers in all the files so they are picked up by the playing
device to which Banshee's database is pretty much useless.

Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution
Banshee-list mailing list
Banshee-list gnome org