Re: [Banshee-List] Idea: Beagle/Tracker/filesystem monitor plugin

It's something that absolutely needs doing, but against Tracker is out
of the question and is a topic I hope to not have to discuss. I'd be in
favor for either a Beagle or a direct inotify one.

This needs to be done completely as an extension service to keep cross
platform portability in mind.

--Aaron