Re: [Banshee-List] Idea: Beagle/Tracker/filesystem monitor plugin

On Feb 5, 2008 4:45 PM, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
It's something that absolutely needs doing, but against Tracker is out
of the question and is a topic I hope to not have to discuss. I'd be in
favor for either a Beagle or a direct inotify one.

Yeah, no need here. :) I'd prefer a direct inotify plugin, mostly because it'd work no matter which search application is in use (I guess that'd include strigi too).

This needs to be done completely as an extension service to keep cross
platform portability in mind.

Good point. Should be a fun project. Maybe I'll bite. :)