Re: [Banshee-List] Hyena.Data.Gui.ListView performance

I'd like to be extremely cautious in this area right now. The view still
needs a ton of work, functionally speaking, and I'd rather not get too
messy and involved with rendering performance at this stage.

If there are small changes (like the ones you committed so far) that
help rendering performance, that's great, but I do not want to see this
thing get completely ripped up right now.

--Aaron