Re: [Banshee-List] playback changes

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> 2008/8/17 Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>:
>> 2008/8/16 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>
>>> There's one thing that doesn't feel right to me, UI-wise : having the
>>> "Stop Between Songs" placed into the Next button's menu.
>>
>> What about on the status bar, along with the Repeat setting? That seems to
>> be an intuitive place for it.
>
> I like the idea of having the stop-between-songs in the Next button's
> menu because it is a modifier to how the "next" action/behavior works
> - just like the shuffle options are.

I was trying to make a distinction between the Next action (what
happens when I click on the Next button) and the behavior (what
happens when a track ends).
I now realized that the shuffle options apply to both, and I'm
perfectly OK with this.

My argument then goes "poof", and you get my vote.
Damn, I hate it when I have to admit I'm wrong. ;)