Re: [Banshee-List] playback changes
- From: "Gabriel Burt" <gabriel burt gmail com>
- To: banshee-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] playback changes
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:12:04 -0500
2008/8/17 Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>:
> 2008/8/16 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>
>> There's one thing that doesn't feel right to me, UI-wise : having the
>> "Stop Between Songs" placed into the Next button's menu.
> What about on the status bar, along with the Repeat setting? That seems to
> be an intuitive place for it.
I like the idea of having the stop-between-songs in the Next button's
menu because it is a modifier to how the "next" action/behavior works
- just like the shuffle options are.
] [Thread Prev