[Banshee-List] playback changes

Hey all,

Wanted to discuss some changes I think should be made to Banshee's
playback behavior.

I propose we change the "Stop When Finished" option to
a) not uncheck itself after being 'used' once (e.g. it should stay checked)
b) be placed below the existing shuffle options in the shuffle menu,
including the next-button's menu

I also propose we change the shuffle/repeat/stop-when-finished
settings to be remembered per primary source (Music lib, Video lib,
Podcast).

With these changes, the following use cases (that I think are
common/strong) will be possible:

"I want to listen to one podcast at a time, and manually press next to
play the next one."
"I want my music to always keep playing (repeat-all) but not my videos
or podcasts"
"I want to listen to my music on random, but not have to turn random
off every time I switch to podcasts."

Thanks!

Gabriel