Re: [Banshee-List] playback changes

2008/8/16 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>
I like those ideas and I also think those use cases are good ones. After
reading them, I realized I always unconsciously wanted to be able to do
those things. ;)

There's one thing that doesn't feel right to me, UI-wise : having the
"Stop Between Songs" placed into the Next button's menu.

It makes perfect sense for the shuffle modes to be there, as they
determine the result of a click on the button. But "Stop Between Songs"
does not. In fact, the Next button is the way to NOT depend on "Stop
Between Songs" being set or not.

As it will remembered per primary source, maybe it could be added in
their context menu (right-click on the source).

What about on the status bar, along with the Repeat setting? That seems to be an intuitive place for it.