Re: [Banshee-List] Cannot add specific .m4a files to library

No. I finally found the time to dig through the code and the problem
is not Banshee but mpeg4 parsing in taglib#. The bug is already
mentioned in their forum:

http://forum.taglib-sharp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=252

I'm not sure if taglib# is still actively developed, though. Since the
current release is from January, I compiled a snapshot of the
codebase, which still has this problem.