Re: [Banshee-List] banshee won't start

That's interesting.. I got into this a bit myself during my brief trial of Suse 10.1. I wanted to add some plugins but the plugins out of subversion all seemed to be requesting Banshee 0.10.10 at a minimum in order to compile so that fixed version thing was a little irritating. Suse definitely isn't for me, though this isn't the place for that, but it's very cool that Banshee is the default media player. I wish Ubuntu would do the same. Well, they've finally accepted Tomboy as part of Gnome... which brings in some mono. Maybe it's just a matter of a couple of more releases before more apps built on mono get main inclusion.

Matt