Re: [Banshee-List] banshee won't start

Well then it's really just a matter of Suse providing more up to date packages. Even in Suse 10.1 they only provide Banshee 0.10.9 where-as Ubuntu has 0.10.10 and the latest is 0.10.11. All you can do is wait, I suppose. In Ubuntu there is a group called MOTU that does "backports", taking the newest, more popular  packages from the development version of Ubuntu and making them work on the current stable release. I don't believe Suse has anything like this, though with Suse you're certainly able to add any rug "channels" you can find out there to your update catalog. Packman is one, but there are plenty of others. From memory, I'd take a look at Open Carpet, if it still exists. Also, check out this link, which seems to point to a lot of different sources: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=444755

Matt