Re: [Banshee-List] banshee won't start

On 8/10/06, nicolas loeuille <nicolas loeuille normalesup org> wrote:

Well, I already have packman ( packman.iu-bremen.de/suse/10.0) in my list of sources, but it does not give me any newer version of banshee and gstreamer. I have tried to google a bit "suse gstreamer package" but did not find any good source...

I don't know anything about SUSE, but I see that Stephen mentioned packman..../10.1 not 10.0

Cheers,
Jason.