Re: [Banshee-List] banshee won't start

On 8/10/06, Jason Quigley <jason jasonquigley com> wrote:
On 8/10/06, nicolas loeuille <nicolas loeuille normalesup org > wrote:

Well, I already have packman ( packman.iu-bremen.de/suse/10.0) in my list of sources, but it does not give me any newer version of banshee and gstreamer. I have tried to google a bit "suse gstreamer package" but did not find any good source...

I don't know anything about SUSE, but I see that Stephen mentioned packman..../10.1 not 10.0

ok, I saw that too... However I do not want to modify all the operating system of my machine (especially since it is my work machine and the computer people would not be happy with me) just to get banshee working. So I would like to install it on Suse 10, not 10.1...

Cheers

Nico

Cheers,
Jason.