Re: [RFC] configure options with-gnome, with-gpgme

Am 18.05.19 22:02 schrieb(en) Albrecht Dreß:
(1) The *only* use of the --with-gnome option seems to be setting the “Categories” items in the *.desktop
files.  I.e. it looks as if the description of the option is wrong (“…Use GNOME libraries…”), and couldn't we
just hard-wire GNOME in the desktop files, or does this trigger any negative side effects?

The “--with-libsecret” option says in its comment “Link to libsecret instead of gnome-keyring”, which seems
to be wrong, as we never reference the latter.  IOW, the comment should be modified, shouldn't it?

Best,
Albrecht.