[RFC] Rubrica address book support

Hi all,

when we want to clean up the sources a little bit, we might want to remove Rubrica address book support.
According to its web page [1], the latest release is of October 2012.  No supported Debian or Ubuntu release
contains it – probably because the compile process fails (at least on Ubuntu 18.04).

IIRC, it was me adding support for it (12 years ago, according to the comment in the sources).  Anyone out
there still using it (I don't…)?

Best,
Albrecht.

[1] <https://sourceforge.net/projects/rubrica.berlios/files/>