Re: [Patch] make IMAP messages translatable

Hi Albrecht,

This is a very good New Year gift. It will give you at least my feedback.

Best Regards,

John Jack Doe

On 06 Jan 2019 14:02:02, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 05.01.19 21:28 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Ouch. Yes, that would be really great! I think I'll build a Deb package (for Debian Stretch and Ubuntu), put it on my home page (if you don't mind), and post an announcement on the Autocrypt list. This /might/ give us more feedback.