Re: [Patch] make IMAP messages translatable

Hi Albrecht,

On 01/06/2019 08:02:02 AM Sun, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter:

Am 05.01.19 21:28 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
What a productive New Year!

…as I threatened last year… 😉

I've pushed all three patches to GitLab, autocrypt branch. I've had one instance of some CRITICAL messages
related to AutoCrypt, but to my shame I was not in gdb so I didn't get a stack trace. I /am/ in gdb now, so
if it happens again I should be able to debug.

Ouch.  Yes, that would be really great!  I think I'll build a Deb package (for Debian Stretch and Ubuntu),
put it on my home page (if you don't mind), and post an announcement on the Autocrypt list.

No issue for me. I have seen no more messages, so I see no reason to hold off merging autocrypt into master;
that should also get us more testing.

This /might/ give us more feedback.

Thanks again,