Re: Threading of messages

Hi, Peter,

On 02/23/2017 03:00:36 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

It's been a long time since I looked at that code, and I need to get familiar with it again. As I recall, sorting and threading are implemented uniformly for all types of "local" mailboxes (i.e., not POP or IMAP), but caching the structure between sessions may be implemented differently for Mbox, MH, and Maildir. It would help to know if the issue is seen in all types or in only one type.
In my setup, there are only local Mboxes. I use fetchmail to download the mails from all my (POP3) mail accounts, and procmail to add the individual mails to the appropriate local Mbox files. So, I'm not sure whether I can contribute anything substantial. If you have any idea what I could do, just shoot! :-)

Best regards

Andreas