Re: HTML support (was: Please Support Right To Left Direction)

Title: Re: HTML support (was: Please Support Right To Left Direction)

Hi!

Am 28.04.08 09:41 schrieb(en) Ali49969:

> Thanks but I dont understand what is your attached file?

> How can I use this file?

> Please help me about how use this file

Ummm, sorry - I assumed you also are a developer.  If you want to use/test it, you have to check out the current 'Subversion' (svn) source from the Gnome server, apply the attachment using "patch", and then build the software yourself.  However, I *think* we know what to do, so you might just want to wait...  It will take some time, though, before it is finished, as always...

Cheers, Albrecht.