Re: Error in configure for Balsa 1.1.5

Ah. That makes sense. Thank you, I'll give it a try.

A question, though: how can I tell what libraries a program is linking to?
ie. How would I know which libraries are redundant and which programs are
using them. I'm hesitant to start mucking with dynamic libraries lest I do
some serious damage.

Thanks again.

-Steve